Friday 5 June 2009

Sleeping

I'vw woken up feeling very achy and stiff today. But I didnt really excercise at all. I did a quick trip round the supermarket for Edna, spent a day on my feet at my work, took the shopping to Edna, and went home. We did walk the half mile to the polling station and back - which is really the only extra excercise I got. I am wondering if the problem is my bed. Once Steve has hos huse sorted and all his stuff is out of our house, I intend to get a new bed. That isnt a new plan its been there for some time. It was originally a 'luxury' idea. I now think its a necessity.

Food went OK yesterday

I tried to listen to Kelly Howells track - but was too a bit taken aback by the fact that its an hour long! I wasnt sure there was enough battery in my laptop and I hadnt got the power cord. The inital ideas within the trance seem very like CYLI7D

I did better with drinking and did manage to do my PFM excercises (God what we women have to do to keep healthy!!)

Steve is here this morning so peace and quiet and meditation are not on the menu at the moment. I think I'll turn the Wiifit on and do some yoga.

PS Just spotted this on Sparkpeople and thought i'd post it as reminder to me that I CAN solve problems

t's been said that some of the smartest people around would make lousy entrepreneurs. How can that be? The fact is, some people are so smart they can easily see all of the problems, roadblocks, and snafus that they'll need to overcome to succeed. They can think of all kinds of reasons why their idea won't work. This knowledge can overwhelm any thoughts of possibilities or dreams. When you think of your goals, do you focus on the positives of making it happen, or the negatives of potential barriers? To reach your goals, you gotta really want them. More importantly, you gotta really believe that you can do it. Think more about why you CAN make it happen instead of why you can't. No more excuses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The achy body could be all that accidental exercise you do but I must admit, we bought a mattress for our new bed a couple of years ago and it was terrible, we both woke up with achy sore bodies and then after investing in a new mattress it all went away.

Kelly Howell is very long. I am not sure what I think about that trance, it gets a bit too religious for my liking. I am not overly keen on things like that but I know of others who like it.

I felt a bit self conscious in my clothes yesterday walking down the shop (The Spanish here look you up and down a lot and are very judgmental) but I visualised myself looking great walking down the street in a different outfit and I felt great, I even felt my posture improve and my head was held higher....the power of thought is an amazing thing!

Have a great weekend Sally :)

Sally said...

Remember beauty comes from within - and you are a beautiful person. I bet Mat thinks he is so lucky he has you in his life.

As you can guess the spiritual/religious side of Kelly's trance works for me - mainly because its a natural development from my initial McKenna work.

Have a great weekend - not long now till Mat is back :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sally :)