Monday 8 June 2009

Not such a good day

Food reallly didnt go well yesterday. I found myself snacking much more than the previous day - but still for a convention it was pretty good. I'm not proud of myself for that but I'm not ashamed either, Yesterday is gone and today I get back to normal

I realised yesterday I do look slimmer. I saw my reflection and realised by bum didnt stick out as much as it used to. I didnt think ' I really need to lose weight' I thought ' That looks quite good'

I really think I have made a m,ajor brealthrough with my self image this weekend.

I\m not even up yet. I use my laptop to listen to the new tracks so I can blog in bed now. How decadent is that.

I have listend to a weight loss track already. I feel hungry so breakfast will be first move when I get up in about 10 seconds

1 hr 40 minutes later

I have had breakfast - and only just finished it (Thats what you call slow eating) In between I also did a workout. Having eaten rather badly yesterday I decided to be more energetic than normal so 5 minutes of step plus and an island run later.............. here I sit sweating and a bit breathless but energised and feeling good about myself. I havent done any the jogs for ages so mentally it is a big boost to have completed an island run with no real problems. 11 minutes of jogging has GOT to be good for the system!

So new week, new start, new energy ...........things are looking good. And I do feel I have passed some sort of huge tipping point with my self image. All I havr to do now is lose 2 lbs and I will be through the psychological 14st barrier and I do feel that will be a HUGE boost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your change in self awareness is great, that is something I find with pauls tracks...rather than seeing negative things about my body i notice the positive.

OMG that is a long breakfast LOL