Monday 22 June 2009

A new week

The weekend went to plan! Except neither of us got a message from Tony Stockwell last night. But Tony actually GOT there. Tonight I am going to book a hotel for the Pendle Hill trip in August.

Food was OK yesterday although I had quite a few wine gums at the theatre. I get so thirsty.

Tonday is going to be a funny day as I have to be at Steve's student place at 8.00 this morning to help him with some transport before I go to work. The game tonight has already been cancelled and I am already happy because I quite tired after my fun but tiring weekeknd. Th tempation to not go to work is large - but I know they have some key people on leave this week.

I definitely need the prospect of a day or two off work soonish. My lack of stamina continues to worry me a little

I am feeling hungry this morning - and it doesnt feel like physical hunger so I'm not sure what is going on in my head. It could just be that I am tense becasue of the early start and worrying how I will cope at work. I probably need to meditate and relax a little.

I didnt take my body test on Saturday - which was my goal day for the Wii fit. Sheer cowardice because I was worried I would have put weight on. I will try to have a really good week and be brave next weekend.

So all in all not a brilliant start to the day or the week. But it will get better . I have a feeling some of my head problems are linked in to Edna, I am already wondering about when I will get to see her and how it will go. Plus she is due for some shopping this week and sorting that out has been difficult on the previous two occasions and I am anticipating trouble this time as well.

I know from my previous bouts of depression how the mind can sobotage the body. I need to keep my mind under control - and that means listening to and respecting the emotions. I think I need a dip into 'Care of the soul' - and a chat with Denise would help as well but that is not possible as she is now too far away.

I have a plan - I am in control.

No comments: