Wednesday 17 June 2009

Mind games

My mind games dont seem to be working and I am starting to descend into panic again. This is not helpful. What am I panicking about?

Will I be able to fit in a visit to Edna over the weekend?
Will she need any shopping?
Will she go to Moseley Hall on Thursday?
Will I cope with my weekend schedule which now reads Friday evening visit to Rachel and Tyler, Saturday shoppping with Steve to get curtains and soft furnishings for his house - a trip whihc which is now likely to include Judy so we will be meeting her for the first time. Sunday evening we have tickets to see Tony Stockwell. And Steve may come over on Sunday again as he has a Ftaher's day gist for Tony - it will be the first time he has EVER acknowledged Fathers Day since he was a small child and they made cards at school.
Can I get the house and car in a state fit to be seen by outsiders? Jusy may or may not be a permananent fixture in Steve's life - but I want us to like her and her to like us.

I slept very badly last night and feel crap this morning. I am stiff coming downstairs was a difficult process with both my knees and my back twinging.

Food didnt go too badly yesterday in the end but the Wii fit didnt see as much of me as normal. Part of my problem overnght was I lay there feeling ravenously hungry - but knowing it was emotional not real. I feel leaden stomached as I type this. I feel hungry but its not real hunger. And I feel so fat its unbelievable.

Anyway I have decided I am not going to work out on the Wiif fit this mornign I am going to work out with housework and take the first steps towards getting the house presentable.

Before I finish I mus just say how priviledged I felt to read your blog yesterday Sharon. You have clearly overcome many hurdles in your life. You must have a very strong character.

I must go and start dusting and tidying

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sally I am sorry you were feeling so bad when you wrote this :( I have really fat days where nothing feels right. you have a lot to deal with at the moment, I hope the panic has started to go down

Thank you for your note about my blog. I never thought of myself as strong before...I really like that :)