Saturday 13 June 2009

Pizza and wine

Thats what we had for dinner. After a busy day moving and shopping , Steve opted to stop over with us so we phoned out for a Pizza and Steve opened one of his bottles of wine to go with it. I regret to announce I am NOT completely sober.

Food has gone fairly well today - and went OK yesterday as well. Excercise as in Wiifit workouts has been non existent - but I will get back to that. I have done a lot of running aorund and walking oveer the past couple of days so I do feel I have 'moved my body'

I am highly stressed over Edna - but I am determined to keep this blog an Edna free zone so I am NOT going to go into details. But she certainly isn't making my life easier However I am NOT going to resort to bine eating. I am not resorting to alcohol eaither. if Steve hadn't suggested it I wouldn't ave had anything to drink .

Hopefully tommorrow will be a better day

No comments: