Wednesday 1 April 2009

sticking to the rules

First rule is when you are hungry eat. So here I sit at 7,50 almost ready for work, thinking of walking to work and I don't feel hungry, so I haven't had any breakfast.

This could be an interesting challenge. But I truly do NOT want anything at the moment. I can have something at just before 9 at work, and then again just after 11 when I should get my coffee break so I have packed fruit, a snack bar and a fromage frais all of which can be eaten on the run so to speak.

The workout was a bit 'meh' as my son would say. i didn;t get fnaatstic scores and the rowing squats were a disaster but at least did the excercises even if the scores were poor.

I suspect thinking about walking to work is as far as it will get - but I may surprise myself if my MP3 players charges up in time. Can't walk without the radio on!

My cold feels better although I am still a sit snuffly. I am looking forward to the day at work so that is a good sign.

And I can nibble as I walk - if I DO walk that is. If I am going to walk I need to get going now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad your starting to feel better.
I always carry food when I run as I often have to eat at the same time.

Hope you were able to walk with some music

Sally said...

Didn't walk I'm afraid. But I have developed the nibblng technique quite well thsnk you!!