Wednesday 15 April 2009

Changes

Well Edna is now at home, and I am waiting with bated breathe to see what happens now. Getting her home was tiring but I'm glad I did it rtaher than leave it up to hospital transport.

I didn't have a brilliant nights sleep but it wasn't as bad as it has been so I don;t feel too bad this morning. I've done 15 minutes on the Wii fit and am now eating breakfast. Although I'm actually not that hungry. I was so thirsty when I woke up I drank over a pint slmost straight off. I may end up boxing up my breakfast and taking into work with me to finish off later when I am hungrier.

Food was pretty good yesterday. I kept to the rules on the whole and 90% of my food choices were healthy. I did have problems eating dinner slowly though. I finished some time before Tony (which is always my marker). That disporoves my idea that sow eating is easier when you really fancy the food. Sauages and chips is a huge favourite of mine!!

I've been keeper a bladder diary so I am much more aware of my fluid intake suddenly. I am not drinking enough and must do better. In particular I must keep some water with me in the dspensary for my afternoon sesssion.

Still no news of any work beyond the end of this week. And I've decided I am not available for work the week after next so that I can help get Steve's house decorated if it isn't finished.

In a way I hope no work turns up for a couple of weeks so I have plenty of time for Edna. I think she may need me at the moment. But if UHB want to keep me on I won;t refuse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I carry water with me everywhere (even from room to room) and find I drink it without even realising