Sunday 12 April 2009

Easter Day

I have been busy this morning preparing the dinner for today. I enjoy cooking - and having my new kitchen has made me cook more and better. I also have 2 new gagdets to play with. A smoothie maker and a pasta machine. Not thay they will get used today. Dinner today is roast lamb with a redcurrant glaze, organic carrots and potatoes, cabbage and gravy. The guests of honour are Rdna and Steve. I just hope Edna eats and enjoys the meal.

I know I will eat and enjoy it - I always do when I have put effort into cooking something. And sunday roast is probably my favourite meal. This is the advantage of Paul's programme. I don;t have to feel guilty about enjoying a roast dinner with roast potatoes - or with lovely yummy gravy. I don;t normally put fat in that so it isn't a huge indulgence.

I had my normal cereal and yoghurt for breakfast.

My IBS is still grumbling away, and I feel as if I could burst into tears at the slightest opportunity - but that is due to nerves about Edna's visit, and tiredness from yesterday. Its also becasue I know I have to rush again today and I HATE rushing

I have found time to do a workout though so I am not letting rushing get in the way of routine. But there is no doubt i will be much happier once Edna has been safely delivered back to hopsital

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a lovely Easter