Monday 6 April 2009

A very timely reminder

'Too many of us worry about things that we cannot change. Although worrying gives you something to focus on, there are more productive ways to spend your time. Instead of worrying about the things you cannot control, remind yourself that worrying doesn't bring change. If it is a situation that you can control, then there is no reason to worry! Find a solution and spend your energy fulfilling it. If nothing else, just talk to someone about your concerns. Getting them out in the open tends to help put your mind at ease.'

Thank you spark people

Food was back under control yesterday. This morning I have eaten all my breakfast - but I genuinely was hungry. I felt hungrier yesterday. Some of it could have been emotional hunger so I must watch for that. I am very emotional at the moment.

I am not visiting Edna today so I am planning on leaving the car at home so I must get a move on and get ready to go.I am quite looking forward to the walk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you from me too - that is so true