Friday 24 April 2009

A new day

I've made a good start today. A really satisfying workout -including an island lap. I wasnt hungry when I got up but after the workout I was and I have just had a delicious healthy breakfast, eaten slowly (although not as slowly as I would like) and I have managed to leave a token slice of kiwi fruit in the bowl. But I am still hungry so I think toast may be in the offing if I still feel hungry when I've finished my drink. I am hoping to get into the garden today and give my plants some hope of success and I'm thinking of planting some carrots if I can buy a container.

Steve has just turned up :-) That is always good for my mood. Hopefully that is a sign that I am on track today. A good day today will help me out of the doldrums even further.

No comments: