Monday 20 April 2009

A new routine

OK today is the start of a at least two weeks with no paid work and I jave to keep my food and excercise programmes together. In fact I need to look actively at my exercise program to make up the fact that I am not walking the corridors and wards of the hospital.

I do have lotsd to do. Decorating at Steve's gardening here, and this house needs a spring clean. And of course there will be visists to Edna. So I won't exactly be a couch potato. But I think I need to crank up my Wii fit routine.

I have also got ot be very careful and roigorous in sticking to Pauls rules. I am sitting here, I have eaten my breakfast - not as slowly as I should have done and I still feel hungry. I'm not sure if it is emotional or real hunger. I could so easily sit here and chobble a couple of peices of toast. But I'm not going to. I'm going to findih my coffee, then have some water and turn on the Wii fit. If I still feel hungry after that THEN I will do myself some toast.

Yesterday I hit a low point - as my FB status showed when I dsimally asked if anyone would notice if I fell off the world. I know I MJUST pick myself up from there. Yesteday I felt I had failed in som many ways. Today I need to convert those failures into 'learning opportunities' and improve my self image.

One failure yesterday was in following Pauls rules. I did a fair bit of comfort eating and almost totally forgot the rules. I must get back on track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I didn't see that facebook status :( I am really sorry to read you felt that down