Thursday 30 April 2009

Not feeling quite so energised !

I overdid it yesterday. Rushing around to get skirting board,then painting the ceiling at Steve's with a long handled roller was a bit too much for me. I couldnt be bothered to cook last night so we had pizza delivered .

I feel very sluggish this morning and very creaky. Yesterday I didnt do a work out, didnt have a particularly healthy diet, didnt eat the pizza as slowly as I should.

But this morning I have drunk a lot but not felt like eating - so I havent had breakfast yet. I will switxh on the Wiiifit and do a work out. If I do anything at Steve's today it will be much easier and less physical strenuous than yesterday.

This has been a real reminder that physically there are real limits gt what and how much I can do. It is no accident that my DS mental age is younger than my Wiifit body age, Thats why I want to work in a physiocally easy but mentally challenging environment.

Today I need to do some serious work. I must go over the pandemic flu stuff from the CPPE. I may not have work booked at the moment - but if the pandemic is confirmed I suspect hopsitals will be given money similar to the 'winter pressures' money they get every winter to cope with the fcat the increase in illness.. And pharmacists would be key people they would want to make sure they have around. And since I know Selly oaks admission ward well, I would be very useful to them. So I need to be sure my knowledge is up to date in case they call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may find your body doesn't need as much food today?

I am worried about international travelling next week due to this flu