Wednesday 15 April 2009

stress

I am so stressed tonight. And I have given in to very unhealthy eating and drinking. I have had several biscuits, and a large glass of wine. I feel totally knackered, very VERY fed up and could cry. But up until this evening today had been a reasonable food day. Breakfast got finished as part of lunch, I had salad for dinner. I clocked up my normal 30 minutes on the Wii fit. My lack of discipline this evening won't have totally ruined things.

I must find a coping strategy for the stress levels I have at the moment. Food is a bad way of coping - ut tat is what I am doing at the moment.

But I am very tires and I have no doubt that is a contributing factor .

I just hope things will look better in the morning

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tend to feel more emotional and eat more when I am tired. I hope your feeling better now