Saturday 25 April 2009

Healthy reflection

'When was the last time your doctor told you to stay home and watch "Seinfeld"? Or suggested a night out at the circus? Or told you to play fetch with a dog? It probably hasn't happened, but the day may not be far off. Laughter and fun are great ways to break down the walls of stress, preventing both mental and physical damage. Play time loosens up joints constricted by tension and poor posture. It brightens your attitude and is a healthy outlet for the most troubled thoughts. Even during our time off, it seems like we still spend a lot of time working--as a handyman, chauffer, mechanic, negotiator, therapist, cook, activist, or whatever is called for. Next time you're starting to feel the strain, think about how long it's been since you just played for the fun of it. It might be longer than you think. Then go buy yourself a toy.'

I think the answer to this one for me is probably too long - but I don;t seem to have the time to play at the moment.

Still I do take 'me 'time.

I'm feeling down again - and Tony's upset stomach isn't helping. I just hope he does make it to the ghost hunt. I\ll still go even if he doesnt, but I am very fed up of the way Tony so often ends up poorly when we are due to go out. I know it isnnt deliberate - but it does make me wonder what is going on in his subconcious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does he not like going out?

I already know that you went out :) hope you had a great time