Sunday 25 March 2012

Yesterday was a good day. I delivered leaflets with Tony, I mowed the lawn, I bought a new lawn mower with Steve which we are going to share between the two houses. And I didn't do ANY snacking!! I had breakfast - then went out. then I mowed the lawn, went out with Steve, tries to build the new lawn mower (Steve did it in the end) while having lunch of crusty bead and some smoked mackerel. Then I had a bath while Steve and Tony used the Xbox. Then we chatted and finally got the takeaway (chineese) whihc I ate with great enjoyment - but couldn't eat all of it. And I went o bed still feeling full and didn't take my normal snack of cheese and biscuits with me I have put on a top that used to be quite snug on me and tis loose. I haven't worn it and washed it a lot so it hasn't shrunk. This morning I have been swimming - and have agreed we will give the gym a go next time Margaret and I meet up. I have had a banana when I cam back from swimming, and a bowl of cereal a couple of hours later after doing some cooking. Home made soup to use up some old beetroot. So I have a couple of healthy lunches for work. I feel really motivated and upbeat - although I am tired and my body clock is all over the place with the start of BST. Tony has had some more requests for private readings - so even though 886 has been a bit quiet the last couple of times he logged on he is doing OK. I have no intention of using the wii fit - an hours swimming is enough exercise for today. But I ma hungry now as I type this so I will go and make myself something proper to eat rather than reach for the biscuit tin.

No comments: