Wednesday 14 March 2012

So blogging in the morning isn't happening at the moment - but I guess that means I am reporting on how the day has gone at least. Today was reiki day at the hopsice and it went well. Only 3 patients -but also only one home visit!! And one of my patients was new, unsure about reiki 0 and is looking forward to her appointment next week. I did 30 minutes step aerobics in the wiifit I have drunk water But my food intake hasn't been that healthy. :-( I have the horrible feeling I need a real medical reason to improve on my food intake. Its still the snacks and biscuits that I can't get rid of. Why isn't staying healthy a good enough reason for me to really tackle my eating habits? Is it procrastination? Is it lack of imagination? I really REALLY need to get on top of this. But the good thing is I can look back and see positive things I have done today so I feel good about part of me - just not good about the mee that decides what I am going to eat.

No comments: