Tuesday 20 March 2012

My IBS is playing up - which is a pain. I probably ought to take some Movicol.......if things still feel off tonight I will have to. I have told my group about the 'human pendulum' technique to help them decide which foods are good for them. I used it myself this morning and it chose muesli. We went out for a meal last night for Maggie's birthday. Did I make healthy food choices? No of course not. But I did notice I ate slowly. Yesterday I also drank water - in fact I deliberately got some water to drink with my lunch at work. On the whole I feel things are moving in the right direction. I am walking, drinking water, and I am learning how to eat slowly. I am blogging and/or meditating every day. I have also acquired a new hypnotherapy patient. Is this the law of attraction in action?

No comments: