Tuesday 27 March 2012

This morning I was very productive in the kitchen with my new routine of NOT sitting down with a coffee as soon as I have fed the cats. I have been doing this for some months now and it is totally automatic and I am SO much more productive in the mornings. (Yes honestly I have been even though my blogging on here wasn't that regular! But that is now also becoming more regular as a result of that very small change I made) It just goes to show how small changes CAN make a big difference. It gives me hpe that one day it will pay dividends in my silhouette!!! I know I have slimmed down. My bra size is smaller, and some clothes are looser. Its just at the moment I feel bloated because my IBS is still in full on phase. This is a bad attack - over a week. But the cystitis issue seems to have receded. Yesterday was a really good food day. No biscuits no sweets only a shared pack from the graze box. OK I did take a snack to bed - but it was a soft cereal bar filled with fruit. OK I didn't use the wii fit - but I did walk a lot during the day.And I still ache from my weekend efforts. On average I am up on my exercise over the past few days. Tuning in I am aware of my guts I am emotionally calm - and I am asking myself 'what can I do today to advance the business? I have sent Jessica a 'business' type text suggesting she join our FB group and follow us on twitter. So that means I need to keep both updated. We also need to get email addresses from our clients. Overall I am feeling incredibly positive - even though work at the Orthopaedic is driving me up the wall.

No comments: