Monday 26 March 2012

Planning a good day

This morning instead of listening to the radio when I woke up, I lay in silence and did visualisations. I visualised myself slimmer, and I visualised my day going well. And so far so good. I have posted on my FB group - and two people have read and liked my post. I have also recorded a CD for Chris. I am eating a healthy breakfast slowly (I have to say Friday's choking fit is encouraging me to chew my food more thoroughly) I have drunk water Tuning in I am aware of IBS discomfort, but I have taken Movicol. I am aware of discomfort and slight inflammation 'down there' - the problem that gives me a cystitis type feeling. I need to sort this out. I shouldn't feel like this. Thank goodness its warmer so skirts are on my clothes agenda rather than trousers. But really I should NOT be putting up with discomfort when sitting down or lying in bed. So physically could be better. Mentally I am alert of enthusiastic. Emotionally I am buoyant. Things are looking good for us and I feel we have some momentum we can build on. My lunch is crispbreads, pastrami and some salad, with an apple for afters. (I packed it for Friday but didn't eat it in the end) I haven't meditated but if I move NOW I have time to fit something in...................

No comments: