Friday 9 March 2012

I am in a strange place this morning. I should feel upbeat because I have plans - but I have had to confront the fact that I am a champion at self sabotage. i know I sabotage my attempts to eat healthily, and last night I got reminded that I also block my psychic development. In a way this gets me attention from the psychic community. It is nice in a way to be told you CAN do things. It boosts my self image. But if I just let myself develop I wouldn't get that attention. This is something I recently recognised in another area. I lack confidence in myself, so I need approval from others that I am doing well to bolster my confidence. When I don't get it (or imagine I am not getting it) I resort to comfort eating to show myself some love. Clearly this a recurring theme and one I need to deal with.

No comments: