Monday 12 March 2012

The perils of sleeping late

I over slept this morning - so I am writing this post in the evening.but at least I am writing it. Today I have exercised - walk to and from work, walk ROUND work and I have just done 3500 steps on the wii fit Today I have drunk water Today I have also eaten biscuits Oh well I never pretended to be perfect. But I am actually hungry - or was when I ate them Today at work I spoke to several patients - all of whom were praising pharmacists in general - not just me in particular. But all did express gratitude to me for what I did for them. I also managed some long distance cousselling of Tony's sister and another friend. I also got a text from the daughter of the hospice patient who died asking if she coudl have reiki from me via the hospice. I am hoping to arrange that for her. So there are 4 instances today when I can look at what did and have confidence in myself and what I did

No comments: