Monday 5 March 2012

The rest of my life.............

The wedding went well, we had a great day and we chilled for 3 days but today its back to normality and my first full working week as Mrs Sally Haynes-Preece. I have gone double barrelled to keep the shared surname with Steve. But it also gives me the chance to keep my pharmacy and spiritual identities separate. I am not going to change my name with the GPhC. I will remain Sally Haynes for that. But Sally Haynes Preece will look good on my Krystal Wolf business cards - and Sally Haynes-Preece feels like a different person. Sally Haynes-Preece had no doubts about walking to ROH to find my glasses then walking to Selly Oak for an eye test and walking home with some shopping. Sally Haynes-Preece got a hypnotherapy client yesterday. Sally Haynes-Preece is feeling motivated this morning. sally Haynes-Preece even sounds slimmer than Sally Haynes in a way. Lets see what this new person I have found inside me can do

No comments: