Thursday 29 March 2012

Today is reiki day up at the salon - to be honest it will probably be a dat spent delivering leaflets - but that is at least good exercise. I am feeling better than I was yesterday. Tony and I went up to Northfield and ended up having a meal at Judy's cafe so I didn't have to cook last night. We had an enjoyable evening roleplaying with Paul. Tony has also got over his grumps. So this morning I still have IBS, I still have discomfort sitting but I am mentally and emotionally more bouyant. I need to do some self healing. I haven't done enough of that. I am also wondering why I am hesitating about stopping my volunteer work at the hospice. It is clearly too much for me. I am hesitating because I am not sure if the problems are real or imaginary. the tiredness comes from stress about what I think may be the situation, rather than from what the situation is. The system is poorly organised tho - and that always bugs me. I did hit a ow point yesterday - but I think that was due to physical issues - not helped by various emotional issues. But to be honest the emotional issues may well be more in my mind. Something for me to think about there. Since I may well have some quiet time at the salon that will give me something to do today as well as (or while ) delivering leaflets. I didn't respond to yesterdays problems with food tho. I did have a couple of biscuits - and the meal at the cafe wasn't exactly the healthiest (pie chips and vegetables followed by chocolate cheese cake) But I was eating when I was hungry, eating what I wanted and eating slowly. I didn;t leave any food on my plate tho. But I did move my body with the swimming and the walk But today I am determined to make positive progress. And Marie should be round tonight so we have a nice spiritual evening to look forward to........

No comments: