Saturday 17 March 2012

OK this is a bit of a primal scream. today started so well. I used the wii ft while watching the qualifying for the GP tomorrow (Cmon Jensen!!!!) I made a post on my FB slimming support group - and as a result decided I wanted to go out to buy some seeds. So i decided I might as well get the stain and varnish for the doors as well. Before I left Tony got in a panic about his laptop because there is a purple area round the crack. he decided he couldn't use the laptop and wanted me to take it into PC world. I said I wanted to TRALK to PC world first. So the shopping went OK, I got the stain the varnish, some mustard and cress seeds and a patio kit to grow peas. Then I went ot PC world to discover the damage isn't covered by anything and we have to pay. (not a huge problem as I may be able to claim on the insurance. So I got home, and walked in to find no sign of Tony, I them immediately dropped one of the tins of stain and it fell upside down, the lid came off and we had satin everywhere. I swore, and called out for Tomy - not realising he was meditating and I interrupted a good meditation, So he wasn't happy the news about the laptop didn't do anything to improve his mood. he went all grumpy and that made me feel guilty and fed up. Now if I take a good look at this, all the problems have been caused by my actions - or lack of. I could have acted earlier on the laptop, I dropped the tin because I was trying to carry too much, and Tony's grumps made me feel bad because I assumed because Tony was unhappy about the laptop and the spill he was unhappy with me. I have absolutely no evidence for that at ALL - it is me at my insecure worst. The laptop can be sorted - but it will take some organisation and time. There are all sorts of lessons for me in this sorry episode. I will make this day a positive one if I can learn them.

No comments: