Tuesday 13 March 2012

A busy busy day

I ran out of time to blog this morning, but I did meditate and do some work in the kitchen before I got ready for work - including preparing my lunch. Today at work was busy - with a capital F for frantic. But I got away on time. Yet again I can look back on some great interactions with patients that showed they appreciated what I was doing for them. So that is one real positive. On the f;ip side there were biscuits and cake on offer - and I made NO attempt to resist I probably ate way to many of them. I also haven't drunk much water. but to be honest I haven't had the time to stop for many drinks or breaks. I will try to drink plenty of water of this evening and I WILL use thw wii fit...............I don;t want to but I will. My posters arrived today and the leaflets. I just hope I get some customers as a result. Right time to put the wii-fit on............

No comments: