Saturday 10 March 2012

Putting in the stones

I posted about time management on my FB group today - and used the analogy of filling with stones (the improtant things) and filling in the gaps with sand - but how if you fill up the jar with sand there is no room for the sones. I know meditation and blogging are two of my stones. So this morning I have meditated, and I am blogging - in both blogs. So how am I this morning? Well the headache that has been plaguing me is still there - but a lot less. My back is better - but I still have discomfort 'down below' which is annoying. I will drink LOTS of water today. I have had a healthy breakfast (weetabix, satsumas and fromage frais) and I am planning to walk into Northfield later. Tony is happy because he logged on last night and got 4 calls after following my advice and staying on for a bit longer. All feels well in my world - and thats a good feeling

No comments: