Thursday 8 March 2012

Exciting times

So this week I have had a hypnotherapy client, today I am up at the salon and will be giving at least one reiki treatment I have another hypnotherapy client in the offing, and very favourable responses from both Birmingham Women's and Little Aston as far as helping me advertise my new hypnotherapy service for pregnant ladies. I need to set myself a goal for something to acheive by the end of 2012. But it must be SMART Specific measurable attainable reasonable and timely. S = number os clients for reiki, hypnotherapy and readings M = the number T well by the end of the year. So how many? And what can I do to make it achievable? How can I advertise it to make sure I do it? I think I want 6 more hypnotherapy clients, 6 more reiki clients, 6 more readings, None of them old clients so none of the ones in the works count. I need to look at the marketing strategy for Krystal Wolf - or is that design a marketing strategy for Krystal Wolf? OK If I can focus on that, can I also focus on improving my eating habits? The biscuits got nobbled again last night. Why???? I really need to work out why I get the urge to eat biscuits. It isn't just habit because some days I don't want them. but on days when I do - I go for it. And yesterday was a good day so it wasn't stress Us people can be funny creatures at times. I am not going to say I don;t want to ever eat another biscuit again, but I DO want to feel I can eat one - and then stop. Now theres a goal to go for. Lots to do today, a CD to record and a business to promote up at the salon. Better get moving

No comments: