Friday 23 March 2012

OK two posts in one day - this is not normal - but today hasn't been a normal day. I will draw a veil over the choking fit I had in the dispensary that needed Louise to do the Heimlich manoeuvre on me so I could breathe. And Anne's funeral was as moving as I expected it to be - but I held it together. The rest was all good - or do I mean great? I texted the client we tired to ring back yesterday - and she rang straight back - and she came down for a reading at 11. According to Tony it was really good - lots of details and really spot on. I had a hypnotherapy session aftre the funeral. It was one of the women in the pharmacy who wanted help with weight loss. The session went ok - but the amazing thing is since doing that session (which focussed on avoiding biscuits sweets and snacks) I haven't even WANTED to raid the biscuit tim, I ate my dinner slowly and still eel really full. But the piece de resistance is Steve got confirmation today he has the internship. he is over the moon and so are we. I also used the wii fit for the first time in 5 days and am thinking about going swimming tomorrow morning. Even the mustard and cress are growing ok!!!

No comments: