Monday 28 December 2009

Visitor

Yesterday our visitor Darren arrived to stop with us for a few days. Last night he treated us to pizza (I ate 4 slices) and tonight we are having a party here for any friends of his to pop in a say hi. So more party food.

But I am still doing OK. I still havent od'd on mine pies or chocolate - or sausge rolls (one of my other weaknesses) nd if my diet hasn't been the healthiest out there it hasn't been horrendously unhealthy either.

I have hit my exercise goal EVERY DAY over the holiday

I have been thinking again about my goals for 2010. My son reminded me about a sotry I had been writing. I would like to have something properly published one day (not through a vanity publishing house ) I do enjoy writing (as my blogs show!)

The more I think about it the more my goals for 2010 come down to one single thing - to be ME in 2010 not to be who others NEED me to be. This doesn't mean being selfish - because that wouldn't be acting in accordance with my core values. It means valuing me as well as everyone round me. And doing things that express that value I put on myself.

Does this makes sense or am I talking drivel? No I think it makes sense.

I wont succeed in ANY goal unless I can reach it in a way that is true to who I really am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello & happy holidays! - you have a Superior Scribbler award waiting for you over at my blog. Best wishes.