Wednesday 2 December 2009

Healthy mind in a healthy body

I guess everyone knows the above phrase. For some reason I found myself thinking about it this morning. I found myself wondering did Alans unhealthy mind cause him to neglect his body or did the fact that was was unable to get his body healthy make it impossible for him to deal with the problems in his mind. I decided both are interdependent - and that it is important to work on both. I am quite sure that keeping your body healthy is vital for keeping your mind healthy. So the 30 minutes I devote to my exercise routine is as improtant for my mental health as my physical health.

This mornign I recahed both my time a calorie goals -so I dont need to do anythign tonight. But I will still try to fit in 10 minutes free step. After all what do I have to lose? Weight thats what!

I have made a very healthy start this morning with food as well 2 kiwi fruit on my cereal. Some apple juice on the side and I aslo have a large mug of water. I drank a large mug of coffee during my workout.

Lunch at work went well. One sandwich and a piece of fruit. I didnt eat dinner as slowly as I should. And I did do some biscuit munching late on in the evening - but I was hungry.

I do feel things are improving with food. I do feel I am getting a better understanding of Paul's rules and what they really mean. I just hope I soon start to see a difference in how I look and feel.

Yesterday the wii fit told me my ideal weight was 8 st 7 lbs. All I can say is get real. I got told I looked unhealthy when I weighed a little over 9 stone. If I can get down to 10 st I will be ecstatic!

No comments: