Friday 4 December 2009

Back to 10 10 10

I did the 10 10 10 rooutine this mornign and clocked up 32 minutes and 175 calories. Its not as much over the 161 target as I thought it might be . So I dont feel I MUST aim for that every day. I enjoy combing the routines on wii fit plus. It gives some variety. And the main thins is that I do exercise a bit every day. Remember the mantra USE IT OR LOSE IT.

Yesterday food was never going to be easy. My emotions were all over the place. They still aren't too good today to be honest. But I didnt over eat at the buffet after the funeral. Dinner at home was ravioli and baked potato. But the biscuit barrel did take a bit of a hit in the evening.

I do think I have a much better sense of when I am full than I used to have. So I am getting better at this slowly.

I think I will enter the Race for Life next year and run in memory of Lindsey. I may try to galvanise some support from the QE and get a group running.

No comments: