Tuesday 29 December 2009

Ho hum back to work

Actually I am quite pleased to be getting back into a normal routine because I am so concious of how much sitting down I am doing at home.

Anyway today has started well. A healthy breakfast and a wii fit workout that was 2 minutes and 20 odd calories short of my goal. But 10 minutes free step tonight will sort that out.

I watched people eating at the party last night and was horified ay how much one of them ate. I found I couldn't even eat a whole slice of a delicious chrustmas cake one of my friends had brought down with him.

I had 3 examples last night. Rob - who has lost a lot fo weight on the Cambridge diet - but admits he has put on 2st since he stopped. Tyler who really needs to ,ose weight - and had 2 platefuls of food last night that I could not have faced, And Tony who has lost weight by trying to stick to the same rules I do and by using the wii fit. I know who I want to copy.

No comments: