Wednesday 30 December 2009

Back to earth with a bang

Having euphorically committed myself to an exercise goal last night -this morning I haven't even done my 30 minutes exercise. I have done 10 minutes (2 reps of step plus which is 52 calories) Doing a beyond choc tune in physically I felt tired and my back and leg are niggling. Not hurting but niggling. Mentally I feel tired and de-motivated. Thought or question - I am fed up of work.

My conclusion is I need a break from work to re-motivate myself. I must book myself a few days off so I survive my frantic few days at the end of January (TNA Paul McKenna and Most Haunted in the space of a few days. In fact Paul and MH are on consecutive days at the weekend) But do I go to work today? I really DO need to give my back a break - and I really can't sit down at work without causing chaos.

I have started the day very hungry and treated myself to some porridge. But I have eaten it and STILL feel hungry. I have had problems with heartburn for the last couple of days and I think that is part of the problem - but this does feel like genuine hunger. So toaster here I come

There is no doubt this is a definite down blip - but I will come through it OK as long as I listen to - and act on - that little inner voice of wisdom.

No comments: