Saturday 5 December 2009

A lazy weekend

Its strange - I still haven't got used to having weekends totally free of responsibility. I have nothing I MUST do today. Plenty of stuff I need to do but no fixed timetable. No rushing to fit it all in.

So here I am in bed with the laptop. Luxury!!!

So I haven't exercised or had breakfast yet. But I am hungry so I must make a move soon. I will exercise at some point today. I have no doubt food will be its usual mix of triumph and disaster - but I will do my best not to slip back into my old bad habits as a practise new healthier habits.

Today Christmas starts. The decorations will be going up. Its early for us but I need Christmas as an antidote to the grief and stress of the past few weeks. Plus Christmas marks the end of this year - and the start of our new life full of opportunity. Maybe what I should be saying is today the new life starts. Now that is a VERY positive thought to end on.

No comments: