Thursday 17 December 2009

Eating what I want

Boy did I do that yesterday. Most of my choices were healthy - but I REALLY enjoyed the dorito's we ate last night. A big bag shared between 3 of us. And this morning I don't feel lethargic - infact I woke really hungry.

I have worked out. I did different exercise by accident so am no where NEAR my calorie target - but I can do some free step tonight to make up the defecit

The wii fit asked me today what I thought I weighed. I put in my figure - fairly accurate but higher than I would like and got the the response that I was way out again. Now having stepped on the bathroom scales the other day I know I haven't put ON lots of weight - but I know the wii fit and my scales fo not agree. Maybe I have lost some after all.

The 90 days is nearly up. I will do a body test on Christmas Eve.

No comments: