Thursday 24 December 2009

Not a diet - a way of life

And life does not stop at Christmas. So i have been good. I have used the wii fit and done a much delayed body test.

My wii fit age is 51 - not bad as I am 57 - nearly 58. And one if the exercises was a new one and I wasted 15 aseconds or more just getting the hang of what I was supposed to do - so got a poor score.

And the all important weight and BMI scores? Well they were the same as last time - which was at least 3 months ago. This may not sound too good - but I know in between times I did put on wieght. So I have managed to lose that at least.

I trust the wii fit figures much more than my bathroom scales. I can 'cheat' too easily with the scales. You can't cheat with the wii fit.

So I am satisfied. And feel I have good springboard for 2010.

I am 4 minutes and 34 calories shy of my wii fit goal - but that can be remedies tonight. This morning I have to do the final christmas shopping and then go to work. I am hoping I will be able to leave early so I have time to fit in another 10 minutes inbetween preparing the dinner for tomorrow and wathcing muppet chriustmas carol in the company of my 20 year old son and his 21 year old house mate. My partner will do his normal 'bah humbug' and play on the computer - but I know he'll be crying about Tiny Tim lol

As I will be up way before he is or before Steve and Phil get over I see no reason NOT to to use the wii fit tomorrow. What better present to myself than to keep up with a routine that is working and is good for my health.

A very merry christmas to all my fellow bloggers

No comments: