Monday 14 December 2009

Still in the doldrums a bit

I DID take action yesterday, and I have taken action this morning - but I still feel down and frustrated by lack of progress. I have come to the conclusion that emotionally I still have a long way to go after Edna's death. Part of me wants to go a howl in a corner - and that is possibly exactly what I should do but can't.

I know I WILL deal with it. That is probably what I need to take action about it. But at the moment I can't decide what to do.

But I haven't given in to comfort eating, and I have kept up with my exercise routine.

So I am doing something right.

I am one minutes and 11 calories short of my target this morning. I will rectify that after work. I have time to meditate this morning before I go to work without rushing.

Today has started OK . This week has started OK. Thats a lot better than having a bad start .

No comments: