Sunday 6 December 2009

A productive day

I am very late posting today . It is nearly 6pm and I am cooking dinner.

Yesterday I had a good day - but not a great one. I went out to do some bits and pieces. I took some stuff to the charity shop as part of my pre-xmas tidy - and that reminded me of Edna. I popped into the opticians to make my appointment and took in Edna's old glasses to put in their collection box for the charity tat re-uses them. Again Edna was in my mind. Then getting ready for christmas reminded me of last christmas when Edna came round for the first time ever. I think you can get my drift.

Food went OK but not brilliantly. We had pizza for dinner - an extra large between us with garlic bread (one portion each) and a portion of potato wedges between us. Out of 12 slices of pizza we both only ate 3 - so 6 slices are in the fridge and no dount will do me for a lunch or two.

I did exercise - but just did a boring 30 minutes free step - and failed to reach my calorie target. Oh well at least I tried.


Today has been very productive. I have sorted out and binned some paperwork. Written some christmas cards paid some bills and finally got my business account ingernet banking sorted out and been ablew to pay myself for my work. We have also put the christmas decorations up. In utting them up I have done some cleaning and tidying that has been very good for the soul. We watched 'How clean is your house' this afternoon - and it made me feel guilty.

I still haven't sorted out whether my desire to have a house that looks like a show home is something really in me - or imposed by guilt because Mum was so tidy (as is Jane).

But I'm not going to worry about it too much

I did a 32 minutes 163 calorie exercis routinee on the wii fit plus this morning . I LOVE the combine function. No time to get bored.

I have eatne very little today. I had weetabix pineapple and yoghurt abotu 1.00 (after my bath) and a toasted bagel with peanut butter midafternoon. I haven't felt hungry. I am cooking gamon butternut squash and savoy cabbage for dinner - and its nearly time to go and start the final preparation. I am looking forward to the meal - and I am sure I will be able to eat it slowly

No comments: