Saturday 26 December 2009

New Year resolutions

Well I survived Christmas. I didn't overeat - but my diet was VERY festive. I drank more alcohol than I normally do. My dinner was the same size as normal - although I had starters main meal and pudding.

When I felt full - I stopped eating. But I ate what I wanted - and enjoyed what I ate.

OK I ate more than I normally would have done.but I didnt pick midlessly at chocloates and biscuits the way I normally would have done. So I feel quite pleased

This morning I worked out. (37 minutes 175 calories).

I know I am not as active as I normally would be - I am sitting watching TV not on my feet at work. But I have been working in the kitchen this morning .

2010 is nearly here and I feel the need to make some commitments to myself for goals to reach in the next year. I'm just not sure what yet.

I do know I need goals. I know I need focus. But for the first time in nearly 2 years I have freedom to do almost as I like. So I feel I need to chose my goals wisely to reflect MY true vales and aspirations .

It needs some thought before I commit them to paper for the world to read.

No comments: