Tuesday 27 October 2009

Day 31

I have a new follower for this blog! I know Sharon is still reading it but its good to have someone else reading and commenting.

I feel 'blah' this morning and haven't put the wii fit on . I still need movicol and probably should have taken a dose last night but didnt. I suppose it isn't too surprising that my IBS seems to have come into a full on attack after the stress of the past month,

We had more 'party food' last night - but again I didnt stuff myself silly. I havne't had ay biscuits at all though. If I have a craving at the moment it is for savoury food.

So yesterday food went OK, and I moved my body a lot. Work was very busy. I suspect I put weight on during the past month as much because I wasnt at work - so was a lot less active - than because I was comfort eating.

Having read 'New me' I have to admit that I have a huge problem 'seeing' myself thin. I've been told all my life I am fat so I know that's not surprising.

But my main goal is GOOD HEALTH not weight loss and I can see myself as healthy in years to come. I can viusalise that perfectly well.

So I am NOT giving up in my 90 day experiment. I still beleive I can be less than 14st for Xmas.

No comments: