Friday 23 October 2009

Day 27

Blogger was down this morning so I couldn't post anything. However better late than never

I did a short workput this morning - step plus and some muscle exercises. I should do some more tonight but I am tired. Tony canceled the game - and to be honest I am quite pleased. I have got through work OK but there is no dount I am still lacking stamina.

I came to the conclusion this morning that I need to look at bad eating habits as just that. habits that can be changed. So I am concentrating on my 'biscuits with a drink' habit. So far tonight two drinks and no sign of the biscuit tin. I did have a cereal bar with my first drink .

I ate dinner slowish - and I cooked for us despite feeling tired. Dinner was smallish too. A bowl of pasta with home made sauce. I had a pear for desert. I am hungry again - but not sure if it is real hunger or not. But I haven't gone for the biscuit barrel. So I do feel that is some sort of success.

I did have some biscuits at work - but I was hungry when I had them and really fancied them.

I may just put the wii fit on on in a bit and do some free stepping. THEN see if I still feel hungry

No comments: