Thursday 22 October 2009

Day 26

I managed 20 minutes of free stepping last night so I certainly moved my body yesterday with over 40 minutes on the wii fot as well as all the working I do at work. Also I ended up working an extra half hour yesterday.

Food went well until I got home. I really MUST deal with my biscuit habit.

This morning I listened to 'Overcome emotional eating' which incorporates a lot of CYLI7D.

I have done 10 minutes free step and an Island jog woo hoo. 11 minutes and burn rate of 247%. Considering I deliberately took it easy I am very pleased. I am delighted I actually managed to jog for 11 minutes quite easily.

I feel my stamina is coming back. I had no doubts about volunteering for the extra half hour at work after a computer failure left total chaos.

Tonight I am going to the local branch meeting - and now I am not having to take time out to deal with Edna I feel much less guilty about taking an eveing away from Tony - and it will be great to catch up with old QE friends.

I am quietly confident that things are going the right way generally - and hopefully that will get translated into some weight loss

No comments: