Thursday 8 October 2009

Day 12

Don't waste your energy on worrying

Too many of us worry about things that we cannot change. Although worrying gives you something to focus on, there are more productive ways to spend your time. Instead of worrying about the things you cannot control, remind yourself that worrying doesn't bring change. If it is a situation that you can control, then there is no reason to worry! Find a solution and spend your energy fulfilling it. If nothing else, just talk to someone about your concerns. Getting them out in the open tends to help put your mind at ease.


How Reiki is that reflection? And how apt for me at the moment. I do have control of the things to do with the funeral and the estate. But I need to remind myself I dont have to do it all at one go. I probably do need to talk to someone - but I may get tat chance today as Anthony Howe the minister from the crematorium is coming round this afternoon.

Yesterday was a day of emotional eating so last night I put on the emotional eating track. I went right under and only woke at the final countback. Rightly or wrongly I feel that is a sign I absorbed more of the message.

This morning I managed a 30 minute workout. Step plus twice , a short jog some muscle excercises and 10 minutes of free step.I have decided the missle 10 minutes doesn't have to be cardia and maybe I will vary it more.

Although I didnt use the Wii fit yesterday the 2 hours we spent clearing Edna's flat was quite tiring. I have to say I slept fairly well last night.

I have big plans for today - but I'm not sure how much I will actually do.

Yesterday Alma reminded me abou Bill ,Dougs nephew, who still kept in touch with Edna. I managed to contact him and he is coming to the funeral. Tony has agreed to take photo's. I am detrmined that Les and June will be able to see something even though they can't actually be there. The digital camera has gon phut so I am going to treat us to a new one. That is definite plan to for today.

Breakfast was two pieces of peanut butter toast and I am NOT going to finish them both. First time in days I have felt like that. I hope that is a sign things are turning round for me

I have a decsion to make in 2 days time. Am I going to take a body test and weigh myself?

No comments: