Tuesday 6 October 2009

Day 10

I am determined to do my best to stick to the 90 day programme. But yesterday was not a good day. I didn't eat slowly and snacked a lot.

I did achieve quite a bit yesterday. I picked up the certificate, and realised I needed more information about Edna before I could register the death so I zoomed back home to get HER birth certificate. Then I decided I didnt fancy driving into town so I got the bus to go to the resgister office. There I relaised if I had NOT been there when she died I would have had a problem registering her death and might have had to get Steve involved. I said at the time if I was meant to be there when she died I would be . I think yesterday I found out why I was there when she died.

I also made a lot of phone calls to inform people she had died and got the best news ever which is that her will IS valid. So I can do all the legal stuff without Steve. Hallelujah.

One thing that didnt go well was that I contacted Age concern about her funeral plan and they said the funeral directors would ring me yesterday. I'm still waiting to hear from them.

Today is bank day so I will be going to Kings Heath later.

Today has started well. I've drunk lots of water and done my full workout. I haven't had breakfast yet. I am in that strange state where I sort of feel hungry - but at the same time feel bloated. But I know I must eat before I go out.

My IBS feels better. My sciatia feels better, and I am looking forward to the weekend at Hay. Tony finally made up his mind about stopping over in Hay and we now have rooms book for the 10th and 11th so we can spend Sunday mooching round Hay .

No comments: