Monday 19 October 2009

Day 23 back to work

So far so good.

I got up when the alarm went off
I emptied the dishwasher
I did a 30 minutes workout!!! 10 minutes step plus, 8 minutes muscle, 2 minutes jogging (!) and 10 minutes free step. I decided 30 minutes of moving my body was more important than aiming straingt for a 10 10 10 routine. I managed 30 minutes of moving my body.
I am eating breakfast slowly.
I am drinking water

I am apprehensive about going back to work but looking forward to it at the same time. It will be great to back to normality - but I am unsure how well I will cope.

I have plenty of time left for meditation and maybe even doing the shopping on the way to work rtaher than on the way home - but that is probably a bit of a long shot.

Oh and I am sitting here with only 1 light and the laptop on listening to the breakfast news and able to flip to the picture if I want to watch the item. So I am still being green.

I still haven't quite grasped that I have a new life in front of me now Edna has gone. I am facing massive changes again. But I have confidence in myself, confidence in my relationship with Tony (we had a fabulous day yesterday :-) ) and confidence I will cope with whatever life throws at me

No comments: