Tuesday 13 October 2009

Day 17

Time to get back on track with blogging, food and everything else. I wont be back at work until next week.

I am still very tired today. I did NOT jump up when the alarm went off. Its 7.45 now ans I am sitting here having just fed the cats, with a cup of coffee, feeling a bit hungry staring at the wii fit. I am also sittting here in accordance with my new scheme to reduce CO2 emmissions. I only have one light on instead of 3 and the TV is not on. I have the news playing in the background on the laptop so I can hear it - and flip across if I want to watch something.

I dont know what I am going to have for breakfast yet. I don't know if I am going to turn the wii fit on. I do know I will be getting exercise at Edna's flat and moving stuff to a charity shop. I also need to pop over to the duneral home with her clothes and the music . I have to get the card back to the flower shop and we need some normal shopping. We are almost out of fruit.

I don't think I NEED the wii fit today. I dont have much energy to use it at the moment. Today I am going to concentrate on the 4 golden rules of eating. Try to get back into a normal pattern.

No comments: