Monday 26 October 2009

Day 30

I have done 30 minutes free stepping this morning - watching the recording of MHL from last night. I was NEVER going to make it to midnight.

the movicol is finally having an effect.

Food yesterday was iffy. I sobotaged myself in a way by setting out a mini buffet for us to during MHL. But I didn't go overboard and ate less than I usually would. I certainly didn't stuff myself the way I would have done pre Paul's programme.

But my proper meals during the day were small - MUCH smaller than I used to eat. The effect of Paul's programme is that I am eating less than I used to - and that has GOT to be good.

Oh and the biscuit barrel is still empty

I am looking foreward to work as well and that is always a good sign.

I really DO feel in control of my life at the moment.

No comments: