Saturday 24 October 2009

Day 28

Its NOT going well.

Yesterday the wii fit asked me 'What do you think you weigh' I put in 13 stone 10 lbs knowing I was underestimating. The repsonse was ' Thats very different to what my information' so I reckon I have out on a load of weight.

Does this mean I abandon Pauls system NO IT DOES NOT

Not only have I had a biscuit fixation over the last month with all the upset about Edna but not being at work I didnt move around much. Add in that my IBS is causing problems and that I am back on Movicol - well nothing is insoluble

I have over SIXTY DAYS to the end of the 90. And now I am back at work I will be moving much MUCH more. I CAN STILL END 2009 WIEGHING LESS THAN 14 STONE

I was upset last night when I realised what had happeened but this morning I feel determined.

Yesterday I had a major triumph. I did not have ONE SINGLE BISCUIT FROM THE BARREL. I didnt WANT biscuits.


Rule 1 when you are hungry eat - all too often I am eating when I am not truly hungry.

Rule 2 eat what you want - too often I am eating what is convenient. I reach for a biscuit becasue it IS convenient but becasue it isn't what I really WANT it doesn't quite hit the spot so I reach for another one. I need to keep in a bigger variety of healthy snack foods

Today I am going to have some ME time. I am going into town to do some shopping, and I am going to treat myself to some new clothes. Probably some shoes and handbags too. I am aslo going to do form Xmas shopping. But basically I am just going to enjoy myslef doign what I want in my own time.

And tonight is the first night of 8 (yes eight!) nights of Most Haunted Live woohoo.

I should be depressed about my weight gain - but I'm not. The fact that I suspect some of it is due to bowel misfunction may be an excuse . Part of my mind is saying 'solve the bowel problem and it will turn out you haven't put on much weight' That may not be the case - but I am sure I have NOT put on nearly a stone since I my last weigh in.

I can forgive myself for not doing as well as I wanted during the past few weeks of turmoil. If I ended up with emotional eating who would be surprised or even think I was a failure.

I am still on an emotional roller coaster as I adapt to my new freedom. I have to allow for that.

But I am in control of my life, my future and my health. I will get over this blip

I WILL GET DOWN BELOW 14 STONE

1 comment:

NewMe said...

Hi,

Just keep up with the Paul McKenna system. Don't eat the biscuits if that's not what you really want!

Best of luck from a fellow McKenna follower!