Sunday 25 October 2009

Day 29

Nearly a third of the way through and yesterday my me time in town went well went well

I didnt eat before I went out but I did nibble a cereal bar on the train on the way into town

I had a cup of coffee and a piece of cake in town - eaten slowly

I went to a restaurant for lunch ad a pack of sandwiches and a mince pie. I ate one of the sandwiches and decided I didnt want the others (It was cut into 4) but DID want the mince pie which I ate

When I got home I had a drink and a toasted tea cake with honey

A bit later on I had a piece of bread and butter

Dinner was a chinese takeaway and I ate just under half of mine after Tony and I shared a starter of spare ribs

I had some fruit and quite late on I DID have biscuits. We had a drink and I was hungry and decided I wanted a biscuit. So I had one - just one. Then a little later on I had another one - and the biscuit barrell was empty

This morning I have had breakfasty - but do still feel hungry.

I didnt use the wii fit yesterday but walked MILES round town.

I will use the wii fit today

I bought clothes yesterday and although the site of myself in the changing room mirrors didn't cheer me up I know part of how I saw myself comes from the fact that I feel bloated due to the constipation. Next stop Movicol again :-(

I can tell from the way my trousers fitted yesterday that I have NOT put on masses of weight. I have no reason to panic. I just need to stick to the rules

Eat when I am hungry
Eat what I want
Eat slowly
Stop before I am full

No comments: