Wednesday 7 October 2009

Day 11

There's more to healthy than just not having a fever

Are you healthy? This may seem like a simple question, but it's more complicated than that. If an outside observer were to look at your daily actions, thoughts and behaviors, would she think you're a healthy person, one who eats nutritious meals, breathes correctly, gets enough sleep, and cares for his body? These are simple things that we take for granted, but they have major impacts on your health. Do you make time to maintain good health? If you do, then you're on the right track--continuous improvement should be your goal. If you don't make health a priority, start TODAY! There's no time like the present to build your foundation of a healthy future.


When I read the above I thought - I'm on the right track. Its good to have someone else tell you you're ideas are right. Its also good to be reminded that what I am doing isn't JUST about weight loss it IS about my overall good health. And that as Tesco say 'Every little helps'

Food wasn't too bad yesterday, I also did a fair amount of 'moving my body' on top of the workout as I visited funeral directors and banks. I eneded up very tired yesterday and didn't really sleep well last night. So this morning I I have decided not to attempt a workout.

I have another busy day ahead as we clear out Edna's flat so I'm not exactly going to be a couch potato. And I can always do some wii fit stuff later in the day.

I am still tired and my sciatica is a problem. I am not in pain - but I am aware that my right foot and toes are a bit tingly so I know something isn't right somewhere with my back. Thats another reason for not overdoing the exercise. I suspect the boxing as a bigger impact on my back than I thought and 13 minutes of my time is spent on boxing. I may have to rejig the workout again.

I am trying to plan Edna's funeral service and looking for some suitable readings. I am also wondering if I should read something. I want to - but still remember what happened when I tried to at Mum's funeral. I am also thinking about trying to write something specific for Edna.

I didnt meditate yesterday at all. I intend to do better today, however I did listen to one of Paul's eating tracks last night.

No comments: